Blogmopolitan Quiz

4 comments


I love that Erin took those awesome celebrity fill-in quizzes from Cosmo and turned them into little blogger "get-to-know-me's". Go fill it out cause it's super fun!

I haven't had time to blog this week, it's been extremely hectic with work and school. Instead of filling out that quiz on my only day off, I should be writing my damn essay for psych.Which funny enough, is about personality. I threw in my middle name for you guys :) The name I've always been in love with doesn't really suite me, but since I'm a book nerd I figured it could be my alternate identity. Little known fact- whenever I have to use personal information- like putting down your name for Starbucks or at a restaurant- I use this name. Hey, they don't know me! I would seriously love it if that was my future daughter's name. Let's see if I can get J on board.


Visit here if you wanna get the quiz and link up!



 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I'm completely with you regarding the grammar issue. I'm a total grammar nazi. I also hate when people squirt ketchup on their french fries. It is just not the correct way to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible grammar drives me nuts, then and than are my biggest pet peeve lately.
    Oh I wish I could buy all of the heels my little heart desired! Unfortunately the first pair on my list are $800 :(
    What show are the names even talking about?!
    Loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you mentioned how dessert was spelled wrong! I was totally going to choose that option until I saw it wasn't actually dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get chocolate covered strawberries to your door?! Why don't we have that over here! Heck, i'd be happy with chocolate covered strawberries within 5 miles of me!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig