Don't Shop When You're Angry

2 comments
You know how people say don't go grocery shopping when you're hungry? Well you should also stay away if you're pissed off/upset/depressed/etc because you will make some pretty bad decisions while in the supermarket.

I'm not gonna get into why I was so pissed off because I know better than to air my dirty laundry on the web, even though I really want to vent and wish this was a personal diary so I can just get everything off my chest, but I digress. If you're anything like me, you get really emotional when someone makes you angry. I don't just get mad, I get so overwhelmed and frustrated that I start crying and want to throw shit. I don't actually throw anything because then that means I just broke my own stuff and have to clean up, but I do start crying almost every time.

Well once you've cried in a Walmart with everyone staring at you, you have reached a point where you really just don't give a damn anymore. So this happened...


My shopping cart never looks like this. I was so out of it that I was like 'screw my diet. I hate everyone'. I just started throwing everything in there without hesitation. I'm not one of those people who eat their feelings when they're down. In fact, I'm the exact opposite- I have no appetite and can't eat. But for some reason last night my mind decided to go haywire and buy all the things! 

Well guess who also felt like a jackass 5 hours later when I realized I'm never going to eat this stuff. It's not just that I won't, I actually can't. Not only am I lactose-intolerant and can't eat that ice cream, but I haven't eaten junk food in such a long time my body can't even handle it at this point. 

I actually had to call Walmart and ask if I can even return food. Turns out I can, thank god. Oh but you bet I'm keepin those muffins cause banana nut is delicious. But everything else is going. Let this be a lesson next time you're thinking about going to the store. Don't waste your money on food you will never eat because of temporary feelings. No bueno.


 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Hahaha! Aw I'm sorry you're pissed off and want to murder someone. I do the same thing tho. I get so frustrated that I ball. I have go-to pissed off foods and they are: Hostess chocolate donuts, beef jerky, & Chex Mix Muddy Buddies. Mmmm. OH! And a giant fountain Dr. Pepper. Yup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely the same. I even cry in heated discussions. We're just overly-passionate people, haha. Teach me your ways of no junk food eating. I'm such an addict.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig