Birthday Boy!

3 comments
My baby boy is 1 today! Where has the time gone?! How can my precious little child already be an entire year old? Ugh, now I know how real moms feel when time has passed them by and they feel old. Not in a bad way, just in a way that escapes my mind because I've taken for granted the time we get to spend with our loved ones.
J is so sad and feels like a terrible father for missing his son's first birthday. True story, he really said that. Call us crazy, but these are our children and we treat them as such. Milo get to go crazy with the whole can of mealies for his present! I think he was so overwhelmed he didn't know what to do with himself.



 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. i'm a tad confused LOL. is it this hedge hog's birthday or your son's bday or are you calling him your son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm just imagining a little thought bubble "the whole CAN?!" Sounds like hedgehog heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness he is too cute! Happy birthday to him :D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig