Nashville Shenanigans

1 comment
I'm alive!!!!!!

I know, I know- I'm terrible. I really didn't mean to take two weeks off from blogging. The first couple days were due to Spring Break and actually living life but soon after my computer caught a virus and that was a bitch and a half to get rid of. Honestly I'm not even sure if it's fully gone, since my computer is still acting like it has a wicked hangover. Over the weekend my internet went out so me and the electric company are at war. Even my boss' internet isn't working, so it's definitely those bastards. Meanwhile I'm sitting here sucking all the data from my phone's hotspot. That's gonna cost me later...

I had the awesome opportunity to join in on someone else's fun this weekend, which is always nice to be invited somewhere. The nanny across the street watches a child a year older than Jay Bird and they are beginning several classes and activities together. This is the best news I've gotten since J left, considering now I don't have to spend my entire day with a little boy, and can have adult conversations from time to time.

To Downtown Nashville we went! Did a little shopping, a little drinking, and a whole lot of laughing! I need more weekends like that. Heaven on a stick. Plus I didn't drive so yay me!

'My tampons are the size of a footlong'
....
That's right, and that 'footlong' is in Afghanistan!
*wink wink*


We ate at Dick's which is a fitting name because they are supposed to act like dicks to you. They get paid to be rude and sarcastic so naturally, I fit right in. Once your food arrives they make these paper hats and plop them on your head with silly sexual sayings...say that three times fast. I told the guy if he touched my hair I'd punch him in the face. Like a good boy he listened. 


We def need to do that again. Next time, more bars!



 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Sometimes taking a break from blogging is great! I know I've had a few and loved the time away (that's not to say I didn't love coming back just as much, ha ha!) Looks like you had a blast in Nashville! That's hilarious about the hats that they put on you :D

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig