A Neon-Colored Easter

Leave a Comment

My intent was to put the glowsticks inside the eggs to make the Easter egg hunt more fun but they were too big so I threw them in the yard along with the eggs instead. They proved to be way more interesting to Jay Bird than the eggs did and he focused on collecting them all. We started when the sun was going down and went well into the night. Once he had collected all of them I would tell him to close his eyes and I would throw them all over again. The real fun began once it got darker and he could clearly see the bright neon colors in the grass. Like all things to an 18 mo, it got old after about 45 minutes and we headed back inside. Next year I'll buy bigger eggs...


 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig