Ninja Turtle Care Package

3 comments
Happy Friday party people!
My boss let me have the day off so I now have a 4-day weekend to enjoy and you bet your ass I will be taking advantage of every moment cause who knows when this will happen again. 
I wanted J to have a care package for April that didn't center around Easter so much. I love holidays as much as the next person, probably more, but J can honestly give two shits about anything other than Thanksgiving and Christmas, so that idea was nixed. Knowing him, he'd much rather have something totally awesome that relates to his childhood and has yummy snacks- so teenage mutant ninja turtles it is.

I did add a little bit if Easter- mainly candy, cause duh- and I found these little ninja turtle themed eggs at Target and knew I had to get them. He got chocolate-y eggs and gummy fruit snacks to hold him over.


I wanted to make sure everything in the box stuck with the theme, including flavors of the food. If you've never watched TMNT then you're weird you don't know just how much they love pizza and junk food.

Items included:
TMNT goodies- 
dvd/ comic books/ water bottle
TMNT snacks- 
pizza flavored pringles, goldfish, crackers
yoo hoo, chocolate pudding


Of course I had to decorate the box. I think this one was my best one yet. I might be setting myself up for failure cause I honestly don't know how I'm going to top myself. 





 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. what a great idea. i see he loves pizza flavored. never did like all that. but a guy will eat anything huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great care package! Adam quotes the Ninja Turtles all the time. What is it with grown men and their cartoons? hehe. I hope he loved the package, you can tell there was a lot of love put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creativity that went into this! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig