Spreading the Easter Spirit

Leave a Comment

Since we're all going to be busy with loved ones stuffing our faces and playing games this Easter Sunday, I thought I'd share the love today and say I hope everyone has a very Happy Easter. Religious or not [and I'm not] it's a time to be with family and friends and revel in the joys of Spring so I wish you an awesome one!

Every year my extended family on my mom's side throws a giant Easter party in one of my aunt's or cousin's back yards and for the past 3 I have missed them :/ I know it's not particularly J's fault that I'm on the other side of the country but it still makes me sad. And I'm not gonna lie, I especially miss the gobs of food I usually gorge myself on while everyone else is partaking in games and egg-cracking. That's right, we do the whole confetti-egg massacre and smash them on each other's heads. It's a blast if you haven't tried it.

Because of me not being able to spend it there in person, I decided to send my love everyone's way with fun Easter cards picked specifically for each person. I'm old-fashioned and think that every occasion no matter how small deserves a personalized letter in the mail. I know I LOVE receiving cards so why wouldn't someone else?



Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just be over here with Jay Bird making lots of Easter crafts and possibly dying my flesh instead of the eggs itself. Also paint. Paint is good.



 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig