Father's Day Care Package

Leave a Comment
J thinks it's funny to call me The Mother of Hedges- and if you don't get that reference we can't be friends. We just can't. 

So when I was trying to figure out what to do for this month's care package it suddenly hit me. J is the Father of Hedges, and it just so happen Day of the Dads occurs in June. BAM. I'm good people. I should get like a medal or something. Lots of people claim their fur babies as their children and we are no different. We refer to them as "the babies" and they even have their own room. 

I tried to focus on hedgehog-related items but it is actually quite hard to find such things. I had to improvise a lot and of course filter in some nummy snacks for him to munch on while he's in the sandbox for a couple more months. Thank god it's almost over. 3 more months! Aaahhhh!!!!

The Supplies

Hedgie Stuffs

The card

Decorated box


Isn't the card absolutely adorable? I had it custom made to look like the babies. I even sent pictures of them and their cages so that the etsy lady could match the colors to their bellies. Turned out so cute. Throw in some captured moments of daddy-and-me time and a Sonic the Hedgehog comic and you've got yourself a a care package guaranteed to make your man cry. Or mine at least. I secretly hope it embarrasses him a little hee hee. Oh well.

*bonus*
my nanny kid and I made this for his father who really loves golf





 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig