Hit and Run 5k

1 comment


My deployment buddy and I completed our first 5k this past Saturday and we had a blast! I may have gotten seriously burnt to a crisp and received a couple of bruises but eh, all in the experience right? I should probably explain the bruises though. You see, for our very first 5k we stupidly chose the Hit and Run. It's an obstacle course filled with soap, water, balls being thrown at you, and of course running in between. It was pretty intense, but super fun!


Because of all the people and the fact that there is only one of each obstacle, they chunked us into running groups and sent people every 10 minutes so there wouldn't be long lines. We were apart of the purple group, or purple people eaters as I called us, and we got pumped! The DJ was awesome and kept the spirit alive while everybody waited and all I could do was focus on not tripping in the middle of a running crowd. Cause lets face it, that is totally something I would do.

The very first obstacle had me completely covered in suds, and yes- it was all up in muh booty area. We were soaked by the end of it and I bay-watched it across the finish line. It was pretty glorious. Our run time was 1030 and we got back to the car around 1145 and fucking around and rooting on other people. So I'm guessing we finished in an hour but it doesn't really matter to me cause we conquered that shit! Woot woot! Can't wait for the next one!




 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Good for you, girl!!! This sounds like an AWESOME 5k!! I definitely want to see if there's one around me. ALSO, totally random, but last night I went out to dinner and your doppleganger was our waitress! I swear to God haha!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig