Mustache Care Package

Leave a Comment
Happy Hump Day party people.
It's usually not so happy for me anymore ever since my school nights got switched from Mondays to Wednesdays, but what can ya do. Remember when I said life has been hectic lately? That was an understatement. So much so that I almost completely spaced out and forgot to send my husband a care package for last month. I got it sent by the 21st but I still felt really guilty about it.
Because of the fact I basically waited so long, this package wasn't all that and a bag of chips, and certainly didn't upstage my previous one. But let's face it- that Ninja Turtles package is gonna be hard to top. I'm currently working on it, but we'll see. 
May was about mustaches! And who wore mustaches better than one of J's favorite bands? The Beatles! I hunted down some things from their famous facial hair phase and figured he could use some more things to make his space in the Sand Box with. I wonder if his other roommates are jealous hee hee.


I loaded that sucker up with as many snacks as I could fit inside! One of the main things is Baja Blast. You see, Taco Bell has a specific Mountain Dew flavor that only they sell for some reason, and guess what fast food restaurant is J's favorite? Yep, sometimes we eat it so much I have to stop for months before I can start back up. And we have a rule that you can't go to Taco Bell and NOT purchase a Baja Blast for the both of us. This is the code for our marriage! But seriously, it's friggin delicious. Well they decided to grace our presence this summer by selling it in stores for a limited time. 

When J heard this he immediately called me and said to stock up. So I did. Every time I go to Walmart I buy at least 4 cases. Last week I found out that even though Taco Bell said it would be on sale until September, whatever the store has is all they get, so when they run out that's it. This alarmed me. I've been stocking up like the end of the world is coming. It's quite embarrassing. So I sent J a little taste which in hindsight was probably a bad idea considering now he's craving it. Well he's just gonna have to wait!



 
 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig