Spooktacular Part II

Leave a Comment
Happy almost Halloween!


This is my favorite time of year and my all-time absolute favorite holiday. I go ape shit for decorating just about anything, so this time of year is no exception. I pretty much go nuts and buy out every store on their holiday merch. I hate tacky things so I stick to the same stores when browsing for my best finds.

My top 3 are Kirklands, Hobby Lobby, and Pier 1, and my bottom 3 [basically my backups if I feel I haven't found enough things] are Kohl's, Target, and Ross. I normally decorate the entire house, but this year I wanted to focus on the living room and create an awesome gallery wall of all my Halloween art I've accumulated. 



So did I do a good job? 

I wish I had more surface space, I had to leave out a lot of things simply because I just ran out of room. I'm going to have to start thinking outside the box, I've got my eye on a couple pieces I will be purchasing as soon as the clearance hits! I just can't pass up a good bargain...plus all the candies!

 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig