Dear Santa..

Leave a Comment
one || dreamer henley jammie I am a Victoria's Secret snob and I'm not afraid to admit it. All my jammies are from VS because of how comfy and cozy they are. I'm wearing some right now!

two || spiked pumps I have a serious addiction to high heels. I'm going on about 100+ pairs and no, you can never have enough! These are my favorite color and have an edge that just scream my name

three || christmas candle I have a serious problem with BBW candles. I can't stop buying them! There are always at least 4 around my kitchen/living room and Christmas time is when I bring out the big guns. This one smells super yummy!

four || bookset I am an avid reader and always have a book in my purse. This trilogy is a spin-off of classic fairytales and is right up my alley

five || sailor moon handbag These bags are just too cute for words. If you're not into anime than you at least know who Sailor Moon is, and my love for her and the Sailor Scouts did not just stay with my childhood. They are based off the kitties Luna and Artemis. So cute!

six || disney vans Everyone needs a comfortable slip-on shoe and Vans definitely has it for you! They teamed up with Disney to create multiple shoe styles in various characters and I just adore the Alice ones! It is my favorite Disney movie, you know ;)

seven || liquid lipsticks People are going banana sandwich over Kylie Jenner's new lip kit. What they clearly don't know is Jeffree Star already has fabulous liquid to matte lipsticks that come in some wicked awesome colors. I NEED Posh Spice and Androgyny in my life!

eight || christmas bath bombs Once the holiday madness calms down, we all need to de-stress and have a little "me time". Can you think of anything more perfect than a luxurious bath and a glass of wine? Cause I can't
Trying to convince Santa I've been a good girl. Not sure I'm doing a good job...



Dear Santa,


I created my wish list and hope it's not too much. I didn't go crazy this year because I already bought me a DSLR camera that cost a pretty penny, and I feel selfish asking for more. So if you hear from my mother or my super awesome friends, then feel free to pass this list along. To be honest I just really want stuff to open Christmas morning in my onesie jammies. I may be 25 but on Christmas this girl turns back into a little fat kid who just wants to eat cake, watch Disney movies, and open all the presents!


                                                                                    Hugs and kisses!
                                                                                                 - M
 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig