Snowflakes Take Over

Leave a Comment
Happy Holidays!
I got me a fancy DSLR camera for Christmas- finally!- and I had tons of fun fiddling with it to take these gorgeous photos of all the decor in my home. Can I just say I love the fact that I didn't have to edit any of these pictures. I probably could have but they were so pretty on their own I didn't feel the need to. And I'm just so effing happy that my pictures are actually good quality versus the shitty ones my old phone used to take. Woo hoo! Now I can seriously step up my game.
Each year I do a different 'theme' for Christmas when decking my halls, and this year I went all out. I didn't get to decorate last year [boo] and the year before that I did a rustic/woodsy vibe <--- you can clearly see the poor quality from that post in comparison to this one. 2015 is all about glitz and glam. Elegance and sophistication. Why? Because it looks damn pretty and my living room colors are already black and red. For some reason I just really gravitated towards reindeer and snowflakes. But I ain't mad at it. I would have bought even more shit to decorate but surprise! my boss got me a ticket to spend Christmas in California! So I basically decorated the house for nothing. It's cool though, I don't leave until Sunday and I was not about to have a bare house for 3+ weeks during the most wonderful time of the year [I put up the tree 2 days before Thanksgiving]. 
I must admit I'm a little bummed that I won't be able to hit up all the crazy holiday sales the days after Christmas- don't judge me, I like a good bargain!- but I mean I get to go home and see my family! I haven't spent Christmas in California since 2012 so I'm not gonna lie, as excited as I am to see everyone, I'm really freaking out about being able to cram everyone and everything in 2 weeks. It's stressing me to the point where I just want to skip over all of it and wake up on January 5th. But I shall prevail! Plus I get to go to Disneyland so bring it!
 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig