Under the Tree

Leave a Comment

my tree // mama's tree // FIL's tree // MIL's tree





I hope everyone was able to be with friends and family for the holidays. As I sit here wishing you all the best Christmas, I can't help but feel a little spoiled. I am surrounded by every family member imaginable, because I have the best boss in the world that sent me to California for the holidays as ONE of my Christmas presents. I have my parents, my grandparents, all my siblings, and both nephews present. I don't know how this happened, but I am truly grateful.




                               Merry Christmas everyone 

xxoo

 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig