Main Street Madness

Leave a Comment


Main Street is so magical, I fucking love it. Every time I go to Disney I never get to just take my time and explore. So many people are quick to get in line for rides that I miss out on all the awesomeness the beginning of the park has to offer.

Disneyland and Disneyworld are not set up the same way. They're layouts are extremely similar, but obviously they couldn't be exactly the same otherwise what's the fun in that. So we dedicated half a day to just Main Street. Going into each and every shop and cafe. Stuffing our faces with cake pops and hot dogs, and chatting with all the cast members about some of their favorite moments they've been apart of.

It was so nice to not have any pressure and just be silly with all the vendors and photographers. Ali got her ginormous hot dog and I got my castle picture. Success.


 photo lips_zpsry2l0f1j.jpg
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig